Guzzle request crashes nginx

• | 297 points

So im working on a SPA with Vue and want to make a axios request on the server (Laravel). The Cors problem between Vue and Larave has been taken care of.
    This App should then send a Guzzle Request to another Application of ours (vanilla Php). When im doing this from the Laravel App with a console command everything works as expected.

However when im doing this in the browser (so from the SPA) everything works until the Laravel App sends the request to the plain PHP Server. Before entering the first line of php everything breaks and nginx crashes. The request is pending forever. I have to restart nginx to use it again.

When im doing the request to the plain Php App directly from the Vue SPA (axios) everything is working as it should. Only when there is a 3rd party involved everythings breaks down on the 2. request.

Maybe i need to send some Headers? Do have to tweak nginx? Something else?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Setup : laragon on a windows machine

• administrators
    | 62340 points

@devronhansen : I'll check and get back to you soon.

• administrators
    | 62340 points

@devronhansen : Any errors in nginx's error.log (Menu > nginx > error.log) ?
    By the way, please try to increase the number of PHP processes to handle request:

If you want to increase the number of PHP processes, put this line on usr/laragon.ini (Menu > Laragon > laragon.ini), under [nginx]

[nginx]
    Upstream=5

• | 297 points

I'm gonna check tomorow since i can't access the pc right now but thanks again for your awesome help. I appreciate it!

• | 297 points

The increase of Php Processes already fixed everything for me, thank you very much :heart:

• administrators
    | 62340 points

You're welcome. I'm glad it helped :)

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.