I lost Laragon [FIXED]

• | 653 points

[UPDATE] The issue ended up being my security software (BitTorrent) being over agressive - I've been unable to make it not stuff up Laragon (excluded laragon folder, and the exe, but it still things files are suspicious!)- so I will un-install it and go back to Windows Defender for now.

This morning I turned on my W10 box, ran Laragon, created a new WordPress site - while it is doing it I switched to another program (I noticed the usual notifications as db was created, etc...) , a few minutes later I went to go back to it, but it was nowhere to be seen - I tried to run it again, and it said the program was no longer available.
    I browsed the the laragon folder and the exe was not there!
    I restored it from last nights backup, but now when I run it I cannot start anything (see image below)
    Anyone have any idea what might have caused this ?
    And if I re-install, will my projects remain, or will I loose them ?
    TIA,. Dave
    laragon-error

• | 653 points

• | 653 points

I'm unable to post an image (via a dropbox link?) - but the errors are simply saying that the services (Apache and MySQL) cannot run - because the are not recognized as an internal or external program!

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.