A final fix for the issue with auto-gen SSL certs missing SAN error.
I recently started using Laragon for its SSL feature. I noticed that when I visited the HTTPS version of a domain is created with Laragon is an getting errors from Chrome 64.
I didn't searching here and found some post about the error. The thing is some of the solutions are for earlier versions of Laragon and the all have different solutions.
So this post is to find out if these issues were fixed in a newer version of the program or which solution should i be using.
I have the same problem
AH00526 syntax error
@timi Nope! No syntax errors, I could fixed that myself it that was the case.
Well its not really a syntax error but can't find the .crt file or its missing
only .key is in the folder
Can you share how you would fix that if you don't mind
Here is the solution:
- Download makecert.bat (created by @bantya ), here is the link:
- After you download it, move the makecert.bat to
My location is
Why do you place it there? Because there's an openssl there.
Press enter, then follow the instruction (please do not use space, use underscore instead!
After that, the application will create 3 files, which
.cnf. Move those items to
Import the certificate from browser, for example, we will use Chrome.
- Go to Setting
- search for Certificate choose Manage Certificate
- Please choose tab Trusted Root Certification Authorities then press Import
- Press next, and choose browse to locate the
- Please restart your browser, and reload the Laragon.
Enjoy the https locally
P.S: for more information, you can find it here