ahahaha, thank you, I did not even see that oups
Posts made by Ben Riv
RE: How to check for the Laragon installed version?
How to check for the Laragon installed version?
I cannot find a way to check which version of Laragon I have installed.
It would have been really nice to have the makers of Laragon adding the current installed version number to the bottom of the popup which shows up when you right click the icon at the bottom right of window's desktop.
How to switch to https
In Laragon I clicked on Apache>>SSL>>enabled
What else do I need to add a https to my test site please as when I type the laravel site with https in the front (I have set https in my .ENV file), I get this:
This site can’t be reached
mynewproject.dev refused to connect.
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy and the firewall
Will you ever include PHPMyAdmin?
I was surprised to not see PHPMyadmin in the Laragon package, I know it can be installed separately but will the makers of Laragon ever include it as part of the installation package? This would be fantastic as there is an ER Diagram builder which HeidiSql does not have.
Thank you so much and long continuation to Laragon! What a superb piece of kit compared to Xampp!
RE: Laragon 3 Mysql strange bug
Ok Finally Fixed it.....If anyone runs into the same problem please follow this, it was tricky I have to say...
Last night I noticed many of these files:
While the ibdata1 and ib_logfile0 were still there, something happened in between.
When you use Laragon and log to mysql at the same time via 2 pcs, there is a problem because mysql will lock the files for either 1 pc or the other.....and this is when these files start to conflict.
I did not really take notice to those and deleted the ones that had an earlier date than today...well this was my mistake. I thought because the files had the exact same size, the same data would have been in ...wrong!
I then used my sync.com retrieval area of each deleted files and took the ones that matched the exact time of my last work (last night). I deleted both the ibdata1 and ib_logfile0 and renamed ibdata1-CONFLICT-3 and ib_logfile0-CONFLICT-3 (and not conflict 4!!! because this was done today after the bug) to their original respective names(ibdata1 and ib_logfile0).
All of this needs to be done with mysql turned off of course.