Thanks @elcheffe : I've updated Laragon with your new German translation
Posts made by leokhoa
RE: Issue with the service status in the context menu?
@Manam : Nice catch. I've updated Laragon
RE: Database Connection Error After Restart the Laragon 2.0.2
The internal DBs of MySQL 5.7 are not compatible with MariaDB 10.1, so you faced the issue.
To overcome this there are 3 options:
- The easiest & fastest: Use root user, if you are concern about security use Laragon's reset and generate random root password feature to secure root.
- Add another MariaDB: If you don't use JSON data type, let's use MariaDB for performance. I made a tutorial how to add one here:
- If you insist, you can upgrade the current schemas of MySQL server to 5.7:
After upgrading you must use root with a password and you can not switch MySQL versions
For me, I choose option 1 or 2, but it's up to you.
You can switch to php-7.0.8-Win32-VC14-x86 version:
RE: Laragon and MongoDB
@bjardim2003 : You chose the wrong one. In case of yours, you must choose:
5.6 Thread Safe ( TS ) x86
x86: because you are using PHP 32-bit (x86)
On my tutorial I noticed it:
Note: Please care:
- PHP version
- Thread Safe (TS) or Non Thread Safe (NTS)
- PHP 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64)