After a month of everything going smooth I used Duplicator on a live WP site to make a clone package.
I installed on my local, and ran into a strange issue where I couldn't change the base URL to http://
Then, I get a notification that MySQL has stopped with an Reason: Unknown, and I should check the log files... that I can't find. I go through and update Laragon, but now I get the the same MySQL: Unknown, as well as Apache not having access to the assigned ports.
The most intersting part is that SSL has not been enabled at all. I have never used the 443 port. When I take a look at ResMon, I can see other applications are using remote 443 just fine, and nothing is using 443 internally.
I feel like I am just missing something here, but I am out of ideas at the point.